Wednesday, October 9, 2013

About the new comment system here on this blog

Some time ago I enabled a new comment system on this blog, and I'm curious about how it is working out for people.

The reason I ask is because it seems it's difficult or impossible to comment unless you have a Google account and logged in to it. And I think you don't even see the comments other people are leaving, which is really bad.

Also, I'm unhappy that the comments look really out of place here. So I think I should perhaps go back to the old comment system instead.

If you have any thoughts about this please email me at: jan.moren+blog@gmail.com - if you have a problem with the comments you can obviously not comment here on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.