Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hatoyama is new DPJ leader

According to Mainichi Shinbun, Yukio Hatoyama is elected new DPJ leader, beating the other challenger Okada.

I don't know much about either Okada or Hatoyama so I have no strong opinion on this. I do know that Hatoyama is a hereditary politician while Okada is not. On the other hand, he does have a bouffant hairdo to rival North Korea's Kim Jong Il who managed to grab power and stay leader in his country for many years now; a good omen of sorts for the DPJ perhaps.

[Edit] I'm just saying:


Perhaps they can exchange barbershop tips during top-level meetings. Left from kremlin.ru, second and fourth from DPJ website, third Creative commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.