Saturday, February 9, 2008

And We're Off

I-1We're on our way to Hokkaido, with suitcases filled to the brim with wintery clothing; come to think of it, I can not remember having had quite this much clothing even during military service in Sweden many years ago. Ah well, better too much than too little I guess.

Without any internet connection (there is internet in the Hokkaido hotels, naturally; I'm just not going to use it) I'm not going to be able to moderate comments or anything else on this blog until next week. Feel free to comment, of course; it's just that your comment will not become visible until after I come back and can approve them.

I was going to post my homemade soba how-to, but ran out of time; it'll show up when we're back. Until then I leave you with a recent portrait of I-1 on the right. Why? No reason; I just like the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away. Be nice. I no longer allow anonymous posts to reduce the spam.